Google Alert - donate car charity
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Google Blogs Alert for: donate car charity
day 45 thru 48: My Life w Car
By seacat
They have an amazing rating from the Charity Navigator for being nearly all focused on field work, with little overhead. Daily/weekly stats: Car: approx 31 miles/8-10 tasks Bike: 0 Flexcar: 0 ...
What it's like - http://seacat.wordpress.com
Dodge Avenger to debut this weekend in Bristol
By evernhamfans
"And, for the first Dodge driver to win a COT race, we will donate an all-new Dodge Avenger to the charity of his choice," Accavitti added. Dodge drivers also feel the new Dodge Avenger has great potential for the future. ...
EvernhamFans.com - http://www.evernhamfans.com
Lifestyle Neutral Fundraising
By Laura
They have hundreds of books to read and more than a few toys to keep them occupied. I live well enough. I give plenty to charity already. My car is paid for. So how many tubes of lip gloss or news stand copies of Vogue do I really need? ...
*Group Administrators* for Obama... - http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/group/GroupAdministratorsforObama-Collaboratio
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.
