Google Alert - donate eye glasses
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Google Blogs Alert for: donate eye glasses
Lake Chaparell
By Nightbreed(Nightbreed)
I know I would donate. As I climbed the hill a few of the fast guys blew past me and told me I was doing a great climb. Which did help motivate me. I kept up with a bunch of these guys as we came down the hill. ...
Shift worker on the TRI - http://shiftworkeronthetri.blogspot.com/index.html
Chinese Cinderella--Chpt 14
By pRiNcEsS 3nEn(pRiNcEsS 3nEn)
If Wu Chun-mei is elected, I shall try to persuade her to donate some of her old books so that we can start a school library where we can go and read if we feel like it." There was applause, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Chen ...
ALd0R@'s R0yaL f@nT@ci3s - http://princess-aldora.blogspot.com/index.html
I never understood why people hated America so much
By giasen(giasen)
[07:23] (VT) Next to the link for signing the card is a link to "contribute today" to the Friends of Barbara Boxer, which takes the user to instructions on how to donate online. [07:24] (rightooo) u want to donate .. VT? ...
#Schmolitics - http://schmolotics.blogspot.com/index.html
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.
