<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7724265662624832881?origin\x3dhttp://donatehelps.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Donate Helps

The best online resource to download the latest donation news and articles.




Google Alert - donate old cell phone

Monday, March 26, 2007

Google Blogs Alert for: donate old cell phone

old cell phone recycling for charity?
By Vancouver Islanders(Vancouver Islanders)
I'm not exactly sure how it all works, but I'd like to give it to an organization that might help someone in some way. Failing that, I'd at least like to recycle all this stuff. I have an old ghetto Zack Morris-style Nokia cell phone ...
Victoria BC Community - http://community.livejournal.com/victoria_bc/


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

posted by boggernews, 12:42 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment