Google Alert - donate old computer
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Google Blogs Alert for: donate old computer
Phantom directory services and home directory sync
By Jaharmi
Nor, really, do I want to run one — especially since I'd have to explain to my lovely and far-too-understanding wife why I can't recycle an old computer that she would love for me to get rid of. Grin. ...
Jaharmi's Irreality - http://www.jaharmi.com
A Cursed Level of Intelligence
By blueollie
Another one of our old fogies was commenting on how he felt that mathematicians from a certain Big Ten school "were condesending" toward our faculty members when it came to research. Let's see: some of the best in the world who do ...
blueollie - http://blueollie.wordpress.com
Have an old computer and nothing to do with it?
By Dusty Rancourt(Dusty Rancourt)
If you do, but don't want to donate it, or even don't want to donate it to me personally (sociopolitical differences, you think I'm an ass, whatever) -- that's fine. No need to even mention it, and certainly no need to apologize or ...
Wasting Away Again In Lobacitaville - http://rancourt.livejournal.com/
Cats hate crutches
By Lay Clerk(Lay Clerk)
Was collected by a friend in a car and we went up to Tesco at Milngavie to recycle some old clothes. I stayed in the car, but boring as that may sound, it was really nice to get out the flat for a wee while. ...
The Cathedral Choir - http://thecathedralchoir.blogspot.com/index.html
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.
