Google Alert - donate politics
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Google News Alert for: donate politics
Dirty people make politics dirty - Bishop
Joy Online - Accra,Ghana
"They look for people who would donate millions of cedis to chair such activities," the Bishop stated and said "Although the Church needs money to fund ...
See all stories on this topic
ILPH: A 'Marv-ellous' Adventure for Charity
Politics.co.uk - London,UK
Alternatively Grant has set up a fundraising page at www.justgiving.com/grantnicolle where you can donate securely online to the ILPH. ...
See all stories on this topic
If You Wanna Speak, You Better Have a Lawyer
National Review Online - New York,NY,USA
Thus, many respondents expressed such concerns as "I do not think it is anybody's business what I donate;" "I don't want other people to know how I'm voting ...
See all stories on this topic
Council races heat up
St. Louis Post-Dispatch - St. Louis,MO,USA
"It's not that I don't think people should have the right to donate money," Yelich said. "But you shouldn't expect anything for that money. ...
See all stories on this topic
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.
