<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7724265662624832881?origin\x3dhttp://donatehelps.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Donate Helps

The best online resource to download the latest donation news and articles.




Google Alert - donate to charity

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Google Blogs Alert for: donate to charity

Question...
By The Alpha(The Alpha)
While I agree that Americans should be encouraged do donate to charity, I don't believe that such donations should be exercised at the detriment of creditors who are actually owed a debt. Encouraging Americans to consider their own ...
The Honest Doubter - http://thehonestdoubter.blogspot.com/index.html

March 17
By Alain Davies
I didn't get the opportunity to donate to charity on the scheduled Thursday which means that I'm donating a week late and I'll be donating again next Thursday. I broke away from my tradition of giving away money as a gift this time ...
- http://www.degreesofme.com

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt donate $100000 for Clinic in Sudan
By Sherry
... is distributed by Newmarket Films and is showing in theaters around the country. You can find out more about the organization at their website, directchange.org. Technorati Africa, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, charity.
Pittwatch.com: Brad Pitt & Angelina... - http://www.pittwatch.com


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

posted by boggernews, 8:49 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment